Dental hygiene services provided by dental hygienists are important to maintain your oral health. Regular hygiene appointments are the best way to ensure you have a healthy smile.
How can I keep my smile healthy?
While every patient is different, and some patients may require specialized programs, there are a few main areas that are always important to maintaining excellent oral health.
Daily flossing and regular brushing are essential to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
Additionally, every patient should visit a dental hygienist for a professional cleaning and checkup every six months.
Frequency of your cleaning and checkup will depend on your dental history and the current health of your smile.
Our knowledgeable dental team including our dental hygienists, would be pleased to provide you with advice on how frequently you should have a professional cleaning and checkup.
What other preventative hygiene services do you offer?
We are very proud of our hygiene program. The services we provide include:
- Complete oral health assessment
- External examination of head and neck
- Oral cancer examination and screening
- Proper brushing technique instruction
- Proper flossing technique instruction
- Oral prophylaxis (cleaning and polishing)
- Prenatal oral care advice